How to Use your Garbage Disposal
The single most common maintenance issue that we receive is the Garbage Disposal. Here are a few tips to keep it running smoothly!
- Large amounts of food should be placed in the trash, not the garbage disposal.
- Only food should be placed in the garbage disposal. No rocks, no small glasses, and definitely not bottle caps.
- Remember these words when using your garbage disposal.
- Water: Turn on the cold water
- Switch: Switch on the garbage disposal
- Bits: Only place small bits of food in the garbage disposal.
Having an issue with your garbage disposal? Check out our FAQ section on Garbage Disposals.Share this information: