5 Tips to be a Good Neighbor
Renting a property is a big responsibility. We hope that our residents are respectful of their neighbors. Here are 5 tips on how to be a good neighbor.
- Keep noise below 60 dBA after 10pm. It’s the law too!
- Stay out of your neighbor’s property. Don’t park in their driveway, don’t enter their yard without permission, and definitely don’t climb on their roof.
- Know your trash schedule. Trash carts can placed at the curb after 7pm the night before your trash day and should be brought back to your house by 7pm on your trash day.
- Clean up any trash in your yard immediately.
- All trash should be contained in your trashcarts. No trash bags or excess trash should be visible from the street.