How do I make payments, including rent, through the Resident Center?
After logging into the Resident Center, click on the Make Payment button. You may choose to pay two ways:
- eCheck (electronic check): Provides same day payment. There are no fees with this option.
- Credit Card: Provides same day payment. There is a 2.75% convenience fee per payment.
How to use eCheck (electronic check)
Pay this amount: The default amount will reflect the current outstanding balance on the account. If you are paying a portion of the balance, enter the correct payment amount.
On this date: Choose the first (1st) day of the month, as the date that you would like the payment deducted from your account.
- Rent is due on the first of the month, unless otherwise specified in the Lease.
- The payment will post to your account on the date that you choose, including same day payments.
Frequency: Choose the frequency of your payments.
- For your first payment using eCheck, please select “one time payment.”
- For subsequent rent payments, you may set up a monthly payment, with a draft date on the 1st. Please do not set up any recurring payments until you have moved into the property. As a security measure, our system will not allow recurring payments until the Lease Commencement date.
- At the end of your Lease, any recurring payments will automatically cancel after your Lease Termination Date. If your recurring payment is scheduled prior to the 1st of the month, the system may draft an additional payment at the end of your Lease.
Account owner name: The Tenant’s name is the default setting.
- If the Bank account owner is NOT the Resident, please change the name in that section to the person that owns the Bank Account.
- If the incorrect name is input, the payment may be returned and late fees assessed.
Account type: Choose checking or savings
Routing number: Input the routing number
Account number: Input the account number
Help?: Provides information on where to find the routing and account numbers on a check
Save my Banking info for next time: This information is stored on a secure server
How to use Credit Card
Pay this amount: The default amount will reflect the current outstanding balance on the account. If you are paying a portion of the balance, replace the balance with the correct payment amount.
Today: The only payment option is a same day payment
Name on Card: Input name on the credit card
Card Number: Input the credit card number
Expiration: Input the credit card expiration date
CVV/CSC Code: Input the CVV/CSC Code from the signature section of the credit card
Billing Address: Input the billing address for the credit card
Save my credit card info for next time: This information is stored on a secure serverShare this information: