What Properties do you have available? When will you know which properties are available?
You can search for both All Properties and Available Properties from the Properties search on our homepage.
- All of our properties are included in this search, including those that are available for rent and those that are currently leased.
- Provides photos, bedrooms, bathrooms, and a complete description.
- Useful to learn more about a property that you are interested in renting but is not yet available for rent.
- Only properties that are available for rent are included.
- Available properties are indicated with a purple banner that includes “Available” and the price.
- Provides monthly rent, available date, photos, bedrooms, bathrooms, and a complete description.
- Useful to find properties that are ready to be rented.
When do properties become available?
Once our tenants notify us that they are not renewing their Lease, we will list that property as “Available,” with the monthly rent and available date.
In the TCU area, we have a specific schedule:
- September 1st: Our first and largest group of Available Properties is listed
- Throughout September: A few properties may be listed as Available Properties
- October 1st: Our last group of Available Properties is listed
Our Lease term in the TCU area is from June 5th through May 31st, to coincide with graduation dates.
How can I be notified that a property has become available?
Joining our Property Newsletter ensures that you are the first to know when we update our availability.Share this information: